About Eileen

My photo
I'm a very happy woman and extremely grateful to be alive and wake up every day. I've been a Type 1 Diabetic since age 9 and perhaps having this disease almost my whole life has helped me learn to appreciate that it could all be gone in a second. I'm forever grateful for my husband John Prudhont, my beautiful daughter Rene and Johns daughter Kiana, hey are such wonderful young ladies. In addition my little diabetic alert dog Doodles, he's John & my best little hairy friend. You can read about my life here and about what an actress, athlete and diabetic like me loves, hates, buys, returns or just enjoys daily. Enjoy :-)

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Happy Awesome life

Life is so beautiful :-) I like having a blog a lot more than a diary or even Facebook as I can write it all here, add pictures & let everybody know my thoughts, ideas, feelings, etc :-).

John is working hard with our endurance running & I'm also trying my best to keep up with him & his mileage. Being an Ultra Runner is almost a full time job!

I'll get back to posting shortly as I need to have some long lasting carbs as my blood sugar feels low and I might just ramble on all over the place, ha ha. I'll get back soon

No comments:

Post a Comment