About Eileen

My photo
I'm a very happy woman and extremely grateful to be alive and wake up every day. I've been a Type 1 Diabetic since age 9 and perhaps having this disease almost my whole life has helped me learn to appreciate that it could all be gone in a second. I'm forever grateful for my husband John Prudhont, my beautiful daughter Rene and Johns daughter Kiana, hey are such wonderful young ladies. In addition my little diabetic alert dog Doodles, he's John & my best little hairy friend. You can read about my life here and about what an actress, athlete and diabetic like me loves, hates, buys, returns or just enjoys daily. Enjoy :-)

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A day to show appreciation to a lady who truly deserves it ( besides my mom & daughter :-) )

I've been thinking about Andrea Bridges a lot. She's such a wonderful woman. I wish she or I still lived closer to each other as I love her like a sister. Okay a little about Andrea and what she does. She owns a store called " Repeat Possessions " about 95% of what I wear is from her store. Seriously. Please see the pictures I've attached. I especially love the T-Party clothing line, but then again there's the PRVCY brand, her own Repeat Possessions line, the Spirit Hoods  are my favorite hoods, I'm wearing the Black Wolf Warior Hood in the pictures attached. What is amazing about Andrea is that she truly appreciates a great review, a great friendship and great comments. She is a genuine terrific lady. She lives in a beautiful home in Mission Viejo which is in lovely Orange County, CA & has absolutely gorgeous daughters, gorgeous doggies and she's madly deeply in love with her family and her husband ( I'd say "gorgeous" husband too but that would sound improper, lol :-) Andrea never has negative words to say, she's always been helpful when I have questions about a particular item in her store and answers my questions promptly. She also is a fantastic philanthropist. She is having a great benefit for HOPE for SMA ( Spinal Muscular Atrophy ) and I hope in addition you will visit Andrea's store, Repeat Possessions and HOPE
Thank You for reading my appreciation blog about Andrea. Check out all the Repeat Possessions clothing I'm wearing in the photos below and have a beautiful day.
 
Eileen wearing her "Spirit Hood"

Eileen wearing Niki Biki Stretch jeans & Niki Biki leapord stretch tank
Eileen wearing Niki Biki pants and PRVCY top from Repeat Possessions

Eileen with John and Kiana, Eileen wearing her T-Party Blue Fold Over Yoga Pants

Eileen hiking in her lavender tie die
foldover T-Party Yoga pants





Eileen proud of making it up the hill in her blue
tie dye- T-Party Fold Over Yoga Pants


No comments:

Post a Comment